Our guidelines and disclosures for covid-19
In an effort to keep everyone safe, we ask that all guests follow our guidelines in order to complete services during Covid-19.
- All guests must wear a mask to enter the salon and required to keep it on for the duration of the service. If guests do not have a mask, they can purchase one at the reception desk for $2.
- All guests will have their temperature checked prior to entering the salon.
- All employees will have their temperature taken before coming in to start their shift.
- All guests will need to sanitize their hands prior to entering the salon and washing their hands before receiving services.
- All guests will need to sign in and fill out a consent form prior to receiving any services at the reception desk.
- We will no longer have a waiting area. We ask that all guests wait outside or in their car until we are ready to service. We will call you at the phone number you provide during check-in if you are waiting in your car.
- Only guests who are receiving services are allowed in the salon, unless the guest needs to be accompanied by a caregiver.
- All nail service stations are separated with sneeze guards.
- All employees will complete services with new gloves and will be wearing a mask.
- All employees have taken and received their Barbicide Covid-19 Certification.
- All guests must leave immediately after completing their services.
- Choosing Shellac or gel services would be the best option as all guests will need to leave once service is complete. Shellac or gel dries immediately. This will prevent any nails getting chipped or ruined by leaving the salon.
- All surfaces will be disinfected after each guest.
- Please use contactless payment whenever possible. We have a contactless reader or you can make payments through Venmo or Zelle.
- Due to the high demand in supplies both for services and disinfection, we are having a difficult time finding supplies at a manageable cost. With low inventory and high costs for supplies, we will have to increase our prices for our services. We hope that once the demand in supplies slow down we will be able to decrease our prices.
- We will disinfect all high traffic contact points with an EPA registered disinfectant every 30 minutes as recommend by the CDC.
- We will follow recommended guidelines set by the CDC, the State of California, and Santa Clara Pubic Health Department.
Please follow steps :
- SIGN IN AND WAIT IN YOUR CAR, WE WILL CALL/TEXT YOU WHEN WE ARE READY.
- PLEASE WASH YOUR HANDS WITH SOAP AND HAND SANITIZER BEFORE GET YOUR SERVICE.
- PICK YOU POLISH COLOR. PLEASE DO NOT TOUCH THE BOTTLES